Monday 22 August 2016

Fun with riddles!

Room 25 had a fun time creating riddles.


Have a look at these examples and see if you can figure them out!


I have a hard shell.
I have green wrinkly skin.
I am slow.
I am a sea creature.
I lay eggs.
What am I?

By Hana


I am an animal.
I am black and white.
I am a good climber.
I eat leaves.
What am I?

By Samuel


I am an electronic.
I can search up anything.
I have buttons.
I have a screen.
I can be opened and closed.
I need to charge.
I can be any size.
I can charge your phone.
I can be different brands.
What am I?

By Abdul


I am yellow.
I do not grow on a tree, but from a root.
I stay with the other fruits.
I am soft.
I get rotten quickly.
I have a brown thing at the end of me.
What am I?

By Hibo


I can be many colours.
I can be long or short.
I am on the top of something.
There can be a little bug on me.
You can cut me.
What am I?

By Rekshan

No comments:

Post a Comment