Wednesday 23 September 2015

Our adventure around the world!

This term, we have been enthusiastically learning about how we are connected to our world. We are similar and different to children in other countries and we have found this really interesting! To celebrate our learning we had a surprise in Room 25 - An adventure around the world!!! Our classroom turned into a plane, and we had a customs office to allow us entry into different countries. On our trip we visited Africa, Sweden, Samoa, Japan, America, Mexico, India and London.  We have plenty of stories to tell and hope that these photos give you an idea of the fun we had.

6 comments:

  1. Wow!
    the most fantastic world tour team!!!
    What a great adventure,thanks~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    the most fantastic world tour team!!!
    What a great adventure,thanks~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    the most fantastic world tour team!!!
    What a great adventure,thanks~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with this innovative activity for these lucky kids. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your activity you did, but maybe next time make more action. That activity you did made me think I was dreaming and I liked the part when you got gloves and started drawing. Thanks, by Omar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your activity you did, but maybe next time make more action. That activity you did made me think I was dreaming and I liked the part when you got gloves and started drawing. Thanks, by Omar.

    ReplyDelete